General informationHammockchair.eu is committed to respecting and maintaining the privacy of our customers ("you"). The online store hammockchair.eu ("our website") is owned and operated by Indra Eglīte, a self-employed person.
Use of informationWe only collect personal information that is knowingly provided to us by us. Example of the type of information that we may collect about you is listed below. Please note that following is not the exhaustive list of all of the information that we may collect about you
· Information that you input through the web forms on our website (e.g. Customer Registration, Contact Us Form etc.)
· Records of any correspondence that you make with us
· Information that you provide us with in order to make a transaction on our website
· The Information you may provide us with in order to facilitate orders you place with us
· Information about your visit to our website. This may include (but is not limited to) communication information, traffic information, weblog data and location data.
Payment Service ProviderCurrently, our website uses third-party payment services providers in order to process credit and debit card transactions on our behalf. In order to complete a purchase at our website, you may be transferred to pages hosted by a third party payment service providers. The payment service providers have full responsibility for the security of your transaction data. We have taken a reasonable step to ensure that no transaction data that passes to our payment service providers servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties. Our payment service providers will not share your personal information with any individual or organization unless it is obliged to do so by law.
Disclosure of InformationWe may disclose your personal to our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries. In the following events, we may disclose your information to third parties:
· If we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by the third party (personal data about our customers will be one of the transferred assets)
· If we sell or acquire any business or assets we may disclose your personal information to the third buyer or seller; If we are under any legal obligation to share your personal information. This may include providing information to third party companies for the purpose of fraud protection and reduction of credit risk.
IP AddressesWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may use third-party cookies for advertising, in order to display banners and search adverts which we think may be relevant to you. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information.
You can control cookies on request. Read more about aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that can be set on your computer and most browsers to block the insertion of cookies on your computer. However, in that case, you will need to adjust the settings manually each time you visit the website and, moreover, there is a risk that some services and features will not work.